Uplifter Ltd (“we,” “us”, “the Company”) offers you (“Referrer”) the opportunity to earn rewards (“Reward”) in the form of Amazon Vouchers or Charity donations by participating in the Uplifter Referral Programme (“Programme”).
The Uplifter Referral Programme
- Rewards are earned for any referral provided by you (“Referred Customer”) which leads to a licence purchase of our Uplifter campaign analytics platform (“Uplifter”).
- By participating in the Programme you;
- accept these terms and conditions (“Terms”) as legally binding and enter into the programme personally, not on behalf of a company, employer or other third party;
- agree to use the Programme as outlined within these Terms, along with any changes we may make from time to time;
- shall conduct all business in your own name, acting dutifully, in good faith and in compliance with all laws, regulations and rules applicable to you and your territory, and not perform any act which would or might reflect adversely upon the Company integrity, goodwill or products;
- will respect the spirit of the Programme and not engage in spamming or other inappropriate or unethical practices, including creating fake accounts or harassing potential referral sources.
- will not make any attempts to gain unauthorised access to the licenced software or the Programme, nor infringe the intellectual property rights of Uplifter Ltd.
- will not collect or attempt to collect personal data about users or potential Referred Customers.
- to be contacted by Uplifter Ltd via e-mail.
- Uplifter reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time for any reason without notice.
How the Programme works
- Visit http://www.uplifter.ai/referral and follow the on-screen instructions to register for the Programme to receive your personal referral link (“Referral Link”). You can then share the link with potential Referred Customers.
- If a potential Referred Customer uses your Referral Link and purchases a licence for Uplifter (“Qualified Referral”), subject to 3.1 Rewards will be earned as;
- a full paying Uplifter Enterprise customer – you, as the Referrer, will receive a Reward of £100
- a new Uplifter Teams customer – you, as the Referrer, will receive a Reward of £50.
- Rewards can be claimed as an Amazon voucher or as a donation to a registered charity of your choice.
- There is no limit to how many times your Referral Link may be shared and no limit to the number of Rewards that a Referrer may receive, however only one Reward can be claimed per Referred Customer.
- Referrers are able to check their Referral status, the status of Qualified Referrals and manage their account by logging into their Uplifter account and checking the Referral Status page.
- Referral Links will only be issued to individuals and must only be used to participate in the Programme to earn Rewards.
- Referrers must have an existing Uplifter user account and when registering for the Programme use the same email address that is registered with that account.
- Uplifter will assess a Referrer’s Uplifter user account to determine if a is valid based on criteria that includes, but is not limited to, account activity and ownership, incorporation status, and business affiliation of the user’s registered Uplifter email address domain.
- Employees (including their immediate family and household members) of Uplifter Ltd or its group companies, affiliates or promotional agencies, are not eligible to participate.
- Rewards will be awarded for Qualified Referrals who meet the following conditions:
- the Referred Customer must use your Referral Link.
- if a Referred Customer receives more than one Referral Link, Uplifter will provide the Reward to the person whose Referral Link is used to complete the Uplifter registration process regardless of when the Referral Links were sent.
- if a Referred Customer registers for Uplifter using any other method, the registration will not count as a Qualified Referral and Referrer will not earn Credit;
- The Referred Customer must not already be currently registered with Uplifter, or have been previously registered with Uplifter under any email address or alias 12 months prior to receiving the Referral Link;
- The Referred Customer must be properly authorised to create and be charged for an Uplifter licence.
- Rewards are subject to verification by Uplifter and will generally be awarded within 60 days of verification.
- Uplifter Ltd may withhold or invalidate a Reward if
- it reasonably believes additional verification is required.
- it deems a claim as fraudulent, or in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions
- it believes awarding a Reward or verifying and approving a Reward or Licence will impose a liability on Uplifter Ltd, its group companies, affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents.
- All Uplifter Ltd’s decisions including decisions as to whether a Qualified Referral, or Reward is valid, when and if to terminate the Programme, and whether, if at all, to change the Programme are final and binding, except where prohibited by legislation.
- Any termination of or changes to the Programme will be notified via email sent to the Referrer and, except where prohibited by legislation, will become effective as of the date the email is sent.
- If a Referrer has Rewards pending verification or award at the time that updates are sent, those pending Referrals shall be validated and Rewards given under the terms that were valid at the time they became a Referred Customer.
- Rewards will be awarded for Qualified Referrals who meet the following conditions:
- Rewards can either be claimed as an Amazon voucher of equivalent value or as a donation to a registered charity of the Referrer’s choice (the donation to be made directly by Uplifter).
- Rewards may not be traded, exchanged or redeemed for any cash alternative.
- If the Programme is terminated by Uplifter Ltd, Referrers will have 6 months to claim any Rewards before they are forfeited.
- If a Referrer’s account is cancelled for any reason, unclaimed Rewards are forfeited immediately.
- If a Referrer’s account is suspended for any reason, unclaimed Rewards will be available on resumption of account privileges.
- In the event a Reward is found to be incorrect after its claim or the Referred Customer cancels their Licence or defaults on payment of their Licence fee within 90 days of sign up, Uplifter may reverse the claim and offset it against any future claims made by you as Referrer.
Reservations of Rights
- We reserve the right, subject to 4.5, to modify or amend these Terms and the methods through which Credits are earned at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any User at any time from participation in the Programme if they do not comply with any of these Terms.
- Uplifter reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Programme should it determine, in its sole discretion, that the administration, security or fairness of this Programme has been compromised in any way.
- Uplifter’s failure to enforce any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- The content, information, links and functionality of this Programme and its associated websites and materials are provided without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus or other harmful components.
- Uplifter reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including legal fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution where these terms are breached by the Referrer, or a Referrer has bought the company into any kind of dispute by their actions.
- Except where prohibited by Legislation, disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or related to, this Programme or any Reward shall be resolved under the laws of England and all disputes will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in England.
- Except where prohibited by law, Referrers agree that by participating in the Programme, they agree to release and hold harmless Uplifter Ltd and its respective group companies, affiliates, together with their respective employees, directors, officers including, without limitation, their respective advertising and promotion and any person or entity associated with the administration of the Programme (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or related to, their participation in the Programme (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person and/or the awarding, receipt and/or use or misuse of the Programme or any Reward).
- Except where prohibited by law, the Released Parties shall not be liable for:
- late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete unreadable, inaccurate, or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
- data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorised access to or alteration of, entry or other materials;
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of a Reward, or from participation in the Programme; or
- any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites or materials associated with the Programme. Uplifter Ltd disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participating in or accessing or downloading information in connection with this Programme.
- Except where prohibited, the Released Parties shall not be liable to any Referrer’s for failure to supply any Reward or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not any prove to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actioned terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, tornado, tsunami, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labour dispute or strike (legal or illegal), labour or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other similar or dissimilar cause beyond any of the Released Parties’ control.
- As a condition of entering the Programme, and unless prohibited by law, Referrers agree that under no circumstances will they be entitled to any awards for any losses or damages, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, and waive any, and all, rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.